PUBLIC MEETINGS ON E-SPLOST PROJECT LIST (BUILDING S.P.A.C.E.S)-NEW LOCATIONS AND DATES (SEPT 27 – OCT 18)
Who: DeKalb County School District and Community Stakeholders
What: In order to allow more time for public input for the Secondary School Feasibility Study, the information and five regional community input meetings have been pushed back. The Building S.P.A.C.E.S. Initiative is an effort to determine how, where, and why future revenues from the E-SPLOST program should be dedicated to the improvement and modernization of our buildings and infrastructure. Voters approved the 2017-2022 E-SPLOST program on May 24th, 2016.
For more information visit the Building S.P.A.C.E.S website at http://www.dekalb.k12.ga.us/www/ope…
Purpose: Present the data from the Facility Condition Assessment (FCA), Facility Educational Adequacy Assessment (FEAA), Enrollment, Capacity Reports and the results from the Secondary School Facility Feasibility Study will be presented.
• Tuesday Sept. 27 7:00pm, AIC Auditorium
Regional Public Input Meetings
Purpose: To present, discuss and gather input on the detailed project list of the 2017-2022 E‐SPLOST program.
• Tuesday October 4, 20, 2016 at 7:00pm, Tucker High School (Region 2)
• Tuesday October 11, 2016 at 7:00pm, Miller Grove High School (Region 4)
• Thursday October 13, 2016 at 7:00pm, Chamblee High School (Region 1)
• Monday October 17, 2016 at 7:00pm, Columbia High School (Region 5)
• Tuesday October 18, 2016 at 7:00pm, Stone Mountain High School (Region 3)