The Tucker High School Foundation bridges the Tucker Community with Tucker High School to promote academic excellence. We raise funds to support and enhance the educational activities of the teachers and students of Tucker High School. We provide grants to teachers and staff for supplemental equipment, supplies, field trips, curricula they need to enhance education. We provide recognition to staff and students who achieve. We show appreciation to educators and staff and we educate our community about the valuable community asset that is Tucker High School.
In the 2021-2022 School Year, the Tucker High School Foundation:
- Raised nearly $2000 during our Fall Virtual Auction
- Raised over $17,000 in our Annual Spring Golf Tournament
- Received nearly $3000 in private donations
- Awarded two $2000 scholarships to graduating seniors
- Awarded one $2000 scholarship to a graduating senior focusing on STEM
- Awarded $3000 to the Vex Robotics Program to attend the World Championship in Dallas
- Awarded more than $1000 in teacher grants for classroom projects
- Invested more than $3500 in teacher appreciation
We raise funds to support the above activities through two major fundraisers each year - our annual Casino Night in the fall and our golf tournament in the spring. We welcome and encourage the community's participation as participants and/or sponsors.